06Nts/07Days – BHUTAN Tour Package
25 Oct 2018 – Arrived Hasimara to Phuntsholing.
Arrive Hasimara and transfer to Phuntsholing and over night at Phuntsholing.
26 Oct 2018 – Phuntsholing to Thimpu.
Start for Journey towards Thimpu, the capital town of Bhutan and the center of government, religion and commerce. It is a unique city with unusual mixture of modern development alongside ancient traditions. Explore Thimpu to appreciate the Buddhist culture, Ethnic architecture of the Dzong and palaces, Traditional and the lifestyle of the Drukpas in this peaceful Himalayan Kingdom and over night Thimpu.
27 Oct 2018 – Thimpu Sight Seeing.
- -Visit Memorial Chorten built in 1974 to honour memory of Late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk, popularly known as the Father of Modern Bhutan. A multi-storied stupa that will introduce you to the vitality of Tantric Buddhism.
- Visit Chang Gankha Monastery (one of the oldest monastery in the valley)
- Visit National Zoo where one can see Yak and Takin, the National wild animal of Bhutan and drive up to view point and take a hike beyond to see the clear picture of Thimphu Valley.
- Visit National Library (collection of holly scripts)
- Buddha Point
- Visit Arts and crafts school where one can see young children at work ( also known as the painting school ) ,Visit Traditional Medicine Institute where the ancient healing arts are still practiced.
- Observe traditional paper making from Daphnia and Edgeworthia shrub to the finished product and purchase some beau,tiful writing sets from the factory.
- Downtown Thimphu on foot visiting Handicrafts Emporium and other Arts & Crafts stores. Buy stunning kiras which can be used as bed covers or wall decoration, jewelleries and many more. Overnight Thimphu.
28 Oct 2018- Thimpu to punakha.
Proced to Punakha after breakfast with a stop enroot for tea at Dochula pass [3100 meters ], where you can get spectacular views of Himalayan. On the way to Punakha, stop at Mehsina village. Afternoon, Drive to Punakha the former capita of Bhutan, and visit Punakha Dzong which is note worthy both for being one of the most Beautiful Dzongs in Bhutan and also it is still the winter residence of central Monastic Body . Over night at punakha.
29 Oct 2018- punakha to paro .
After breakfast start for Paro and over night at Paro.
30 Oct 2018 – Paro sightseeing .
Morning, transfer to Paro and start a day with visit to Ta Dzong a circular fortress that once protected this valley from the Tibetan invasion. It is now National Museum with an excellent collection of Bhutanese antiquities. Then will take a short drive to the paro Rinpung Dzong which was built and consecrated in 1646 by Zhabdrung NgawangNamgyal. This Dzong is also the administrative seat of district of paro and it also contains a state monastic community of about 200 members. Afternoon will drive up to visit Drugyel Dzong which is located upstream to the end of the paved road. And the way back from DrugyelDzong visit `Tigers Nest `base camp &kichu monastery. The evening ends with a walk through the paro`s main shopping district. The local shops sell a verity of goods- groceries, textiles as well as prayer flags. Overnight Paro.
31 Oct 2018 – Paro to Hasimara Drop. .
In the morning start for Hasimara . Journey ends with sweet memories.
Transport use : 1 Bolero / similar for Bhutan.
Tour cost :- For Minimum 8 adults
Meal plan :- No meal plan.
Package Includes :-
. Stay in hotel /Resort [ 03 Double bed room + 02 Extra Bed]
. Railway Station /Airport pick up and drop
. Ground transport in comfortable private vehicle.
. Experience local staff.
. All city tour.
. Government taxes and charges.
. Vehicle parking [Not in market place ]
. Drives Expenses.
. Local permits.
. Bhutan visa fee.
Package Exclusions :-
. Airfare /Railways fare.
. Entry fees for museums, monuments, etc.
. Expenses of personal nature like package water, laundry, Tips, etc.
. Tips for staff.
. Extra bed rent will be paid different
At Bhutan immigration :-
. Voter identity card..
. Passport size colour Photograph [2 number ].
. Tobacco and Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
. Do not bring any plant or agriculture product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
. Credit cards are accepted in selected establishment in Bhutan.